How to Create Retargeting Campaigns with Twitter Ads
In December 2013 twitter make changes in their ads targeting, now we can create retargeting campaigns with twitter ads and target most interesting audience of our product and website.
In terms of online ads, retargeting is known as remarketing and behavioral retargeting. When every time any visitor come to your site and leave it without purchasing, you can target same users ad any where online.But here we will be talk about,” how to retarget same users on twitter “.
How twitter re-targeting Campaigns works
With help of twitter re- targeting you can reach again to users who visit your website before it. You can easily understand working flow of twitter re-targeting by below image, provided by twitter.
When any user will be visit your website and leave it after seeing or few surfing without making any purchase. A cookie will be set by twitter re-marketing script on user browser and when user will be open his twitter account, your twitter sponsored account will be suggested again and again until he/she will not follow you.
Create setup for twitter retargating ads
First of all you have to create twitter account and connect it with your website. Then click on setting gear icon and click the twitter ad link, a tab for creating campaign will be open fill out detail of ads. In case of choose targeting select tailored audience.
After choosing tailored audience click on collect website visitors and create your tag for campaign. When you will be create your first tag a script will be show in popup window. Simply copy this script and put it in footer of your website.
Benefit of twitter retargeting
Around 97% people make a purchase of product after visiting two or more times in a website, only remaining 3% purchase in their first visit. You can target all your most interesting audience using re- marketing campaign.
If you have any problem, then contact us on below information. We provide twitter ads services at reasonable prices and help your product to reach most interesting peoples of your product.
Address: SCO 177, 2nd Floor, Sector 37 C, Chandigarh, India
Phone Number: +91 9501488575
Skype ID: ppc.champ