How to use Reputation Marketing to Boost your Business
“A consumer analyze the product or service more by it’s Reputation than by it’s Brand name”
This is an article which specifically tells you that How to use Reputation Marketing to Boost your Business. Let me tell you about some interesting stats first- More than 70% consumers check or consult reviews of the products or services they are going to purchase on the internet. 92% people trust on the information or comments which are mentioned online rather on believing salesman.
There is a quite interesting question that someone asked me- What is the role of social media in ORM? I was like Huh! Social Media covers 98% public worldwide which tells them how your reputation is shaped. Facebook, Twitter are the biggest weapons of Reputation Marketing which can either boost you business or put you in trouble within seconds.
Online Reputation Management Basics and Some Interesting Facts
After reading 100 of forums, blogs, surveys and a few real case studies, I got some very interesting facts which proves the value of reviews and comments or you can say benefits of Online Reputation Management. Think about these facts for a second-
- Facebook prides itself with over 1 Billion users.
- Twitter has more than 200 Million users.
- Million of people love to read Blogs posted by Bloggers.
- Forum of an industry or a company where either you get a happy customer review or an unhappy customer that start posting a lot of hate thread about your company.
- According to Twitter, the President debate in Colorado generated more than 10 million messages in less than 2 hours.
- What exactly I want to make you people aware of is through these Social Media websites your positive and negative’s can be viral among millions in few seconds. So, it has become an important part of a business or industry or an individual personality to hide its negatives comments by implementing ORM.
Online Reputation Management Methods
If you and your Company get good reviews or positive comments by users, people will like you more and this is the best way to boost your business online. The best methods to find such activities and to maintain your internet management are mentioned below:
1. Monitor the activities
- Monitor what is being said about you and your company. There are number of places where people might be discussing or conversating about you and your company. It is not possible to keep track of them all using a single tool.
- We have to make use of social monitoring tools to track the social media sites, blog monitoring tools for blogs and search engine monitoring tools as well.
- Keep a regular check on consumer complaint websites which are a good place for audience to target a company or an individual. Flame sites are specially made to target a person. So, it can be curse to your brand name.
- Evaluate the complaints. Check if the comments/reviews posted are valid or not. Take out the details of the reviewer and verify if it is your competitor doing such activities to lower your brand image.
2. Create account at all the big Social Media Websites
- Create your fan pages, blogs on major Social Media Websites and get involved with people by responding to their queries, comments, posting high quality information, and create a good image about yourself.
- Find the top websites of your industry and put some positive comments and become friends with their owner by adding valuable comment in their blogs.
3. Reply to your negative comments as soon as possible
- It is very common that you have to face negative comment some day. So if you got such kind of review or comment, don’t ignore it, rather reply to it and do the best for that customer to make him a happy customer. You can give him discount cards, apologies, a free bee etc. then you can request the customer to edit his review without deleting it.
- If in case you are unable to contact the reviewer, you can answer his negative review with patience not blaming him rather keeping yourself on safer side so that people reading the reviews understand the matter and think that something was wrong with the reviewer and not the company.
- Case 3 can be where a particular blog is targeting you unnecessarily and putting negative comments, you need to contact the owner and ask him/her to remove the incorrect information.
- The other thing is the online newspaper article which if published can harm your brand image. So, that is handled by a team of SEO and ORM all together to reduce its worse affect.
As you can see, your online reputation is built by your past, present and future customers, as well as by your rivals. Fortunately, you can get involved in the process and change that, or you can hire an online reputation management company that will do all these things for you.
PPCChamp ORM services
PPCChamp is #1 Digital Marketing Company which works on 360 degree internet marketing. We have experts in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMO (Social Media Optimization), PPC (Pay per click advertising), ORM (Online reputation management) and Web Designing. You can call us for free consultation.
PPCChamp provides ORM services for famous personalities, actors, actress, politicians, business men, directors, high profile people, Companies, Industries, School, Colleges, Universities, Hospitals, Doctors, Lawyers, athletes, sports player, Service providers and others as well in all the countries and their cities like India, USA, UK, Canada.
Skype ID: ppc.champ
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
PPCChamp provides Online Reputation Management services at the best affordable prices. We have worked for over 500 clients worldwide and helped them to maintain their internet reputation as well.