How to use Google Analytics
Google analytics is a services offered by the search engine giant Google to get complete statistics of website traffic and traffic sources which measure the conversions. But most people do not have the idea that how to use google analytics efficiently and effectively.
It provide the complete track of your website that from where the visitors comes in bulk, how much time they stay on website, what devices they use for surfing and in which cities and many more.
Not only it just track the visitors from seo point of view but it also gives the complete details in PPC landing pages like no. of clicks, impressions etc.
How to Place Google Analytic Code in WordPress Website
Everyone use analytic tool for web tracking but they don’t know the right place for placing the tracking code so that people came to know that how to track their users in website. The main steps are illustrated below
- Firstly you have to make account in google analytic by signing up your details
- Sign up with your gmail account
- After signing up fill the complete details of your website and mention the website URL
- After filling the complete information click on get tracking code option
- You can get the analytic tracking code of your website
- Just copy it and go to the editor page of your website and place it on the footer of the website before closing the body tag.
Benefit of Google Analytics
- It can provide the complete details of your website
- You can target your customer after analyzing the complete statistics like from which region traffic is more
- You can also change your website according the devices like google analytic shows that the 70% of visitors are surfing from mobile then you can change your website to responsive
- It is used for giving you complete location wise details so that you can make improvements by targeting
Methods of Using Google Analytics
- Sign in with your google analytic account
- Click on reporting box you can get the search box with a list of linking area like dashboard, shortcuts, real time, audiences etc.
- Click on dashboard and you’ll get the overview of different countries where the visitors comes from
- If you want to check your audiences then go to audience block and check the details
- If you want real time data then click on it and know how many people click on your website and what is the traffic etc.
” Contact PPCChamp experts for managing your website and get more and more results”
Address: SCO 177, 2nd Floor, Sector 37 C, Chandigarh, India
Phone Number: +91 9501488575
Skype ID: ppc.champ