How to optimize AdWord Campaign
PPC (Pay per click) is the best way to grow business instantly. But running Google AdWord Campaign at the top is not a cup of tea for all. It needs skills and techniques. To come out with traffic and conversion you need to know the right keywords, Landing page, negative keywords, bidding amount and many more things for optimizing AdWord and gaining high quality score. Let me tell you some tips telling How to Optimize AdWord Campaign.
Tips to optimize AdWord Campaign-
After gaining an experience of more than 10 years in PPC, we have recorded to maintain the best quality score for maximum Ad Campaigns we organized for our clients. Here, I am revealing some tips through which an AdWord campaign can be optimized for a good quality score and high conversions.
- Keyword Research for running Ad Campaign is the most important part. If you are not good at keyword research, you may lose your customer.
- Target particular Location where you would like to show the Ad Campaign.
Landing Page Design:
- Landing Page design is the key factor which can convert a visitor into customer.
- Landing Page should clearly specify about the things for which it is made.
- Color combination matters a lot for conversions.
- This is something which many people don’t know about or they simply ignore it, but let me tell you it is very important to choose the negative keywords to ignore the irrelevant visitors.
- Example- You have a store selling Eye Lens. You would like those customers who are looking to buy Lenses like “Buy eye lenses in Delhi”.
- Now in the above example suppose you haven’t selected the negative keywords, then if a person just searching for information query like- “Why to use eye lens”, then for such an irrelevant query, your Ad will appear and your quality score will fall down.
Where would you like to display your Ad-
- Select the type where you wish to display your Ad.
- It may be any of the four according to the product or service or as per your budget and requirement.:
- Search Network with Display select
- Search Network Only
- Display Network Only
- So, choose the option correctly as per your budget.
- Yes, it’s true bidding price plays a good role, but its not like that a person bidding high will get the top place. Quality score has more preference than bidding amount.
- Quality score depends on factors like-
- Keyword relevancy
- Negative Keywords
- Landing Page Design
- Less impressions more conversions
- CTR and CPC should be high
PPCChamp is #1 SEO and PPC Company which have experts working 360 in Digital Marketing from last more than 10 years. We have worked with more than 500 clients helping them grow their business.
Skype ID: ppc.champ
Phone Number: +91 9915337448