How to Use Google AdWords Ad Extensions
As we all know that for getting instant business you must have to opt for Google Adwords PPC services which include all the features of showing your ads either location wise, product wise and many more. But the main hurdle is how to use Google Adwords Ad Extensions to get more and more conversions.
Most of the SEO/PPC company or SEO services providers ignore them but the PPC expert use it in effective way and generate revenue as much as he can. In this article we are going to share an important information related to usages and importance of Adwords Ad extensions.
Types of Adwords Ad Extensions
There are mainly 6 types of Ad extensions which are available in google Adwords to run a particular campaign. The main types are
Location Ad extension:
This type of extension is used when you want to show the location of your business company for generating the trust in the user mind. The main importance is that it captures large area and the chances of getting conversions increases. But the main drawback of this extension is that it can be used only for local businesses.
This type of extension is specifically used only when you are selling products or running product listing ads which are also known as the PLA.
This the the most common ad extension which is used by all the PPC managers because in this ads you can show multiple keywords with same landing pages. There is also an option of enhancing the sitelinks to capture large are and engage user for maximum time so the you can convert it to your customer.
This type of extension is used when you want more calls from impressions. This technique is used by most of the companies to get high results.
This type of extensions is used to show the popularity of your brand by showing the number of likes in different social media profiles.
Seller Rating Extension:
This type of extension is used to gain trust of user by showing the reviews because the reviews are very important in converting the visitor into customer.
Requirements to Setup Adwords Ad extensions
The main methods of setting up a campaign using different Google Ad extensions are
- To setup location extension then you can go it in 3 ways either setup your google location account, do it manually and third and more fast method is share a location address with another Adwords campaign.
- To setup your product extension then firstly create google merchant center account and link the two accounts. After linking you can easily manage and your product listing ads
- To setup your site links just add URL in the six slots which you want to show in the ad.
- To set up call extension then firstly register your phone number in Google and you want to target number in specific locations like US or UK then you can select this according to your requirements
- For setting up social extensions firstly verify your google plus business page and link your URL to the basic set up section of campaign
- For setting the review extension then you can have to make sure that you have valid and genuine reviews don’t show fake reviews. Link your products which are liked by most of the customers.
These are the main methods which are used to setup ad extensions in Google Adwords. For more information and expert level of pay per click marketing services contact PPCChamp now .
Phone Number: +91 9501488575
Skype ID: ppc.champ
” If you want to increase business then you must have to opt PPCChamp- Digital marketing company”