Tips To Write An Effective PPC Advertising Copy
All the PPC consultants and PPC experts think that keyword research and landing page design plays an main role in converting the visitors into customers. But they forget the main aspect which makes first impression on user i.e Ad or PPC advertising copy means the title, URL and USP (unique selling points) which are written on ads.
Our PPC experts share important tips to write an effective ppc advertising copy to make good impression on ads to get more customers. Before the important tips just go through about what is the Ad copy and how it works.
About Pay Per Click Ad copy
It is the data that you are writing on your advertisement to get rankings and get noticed by the customers. It is comprised of 3 things
It is considered as the first and last impression. It is the title of your ad which you want to show and is of 25 characters and blue in color
It is destination URL that where you want to land your customers. It is not necessary that you should have to give the URL of your landing page but it should be relevant to your give specifications and domain.
Another important factor which plays an important role in converting the users. it is like small descriptions about your special offers and unique specification i.e. why your ad is different from others and why to choose you. But it should be small because only 35 character is the limit for per description lines and only 2 description line are available on the ad copy.
Important tips for writing effective PPC Ad Copy
As we all now that if you wan your ppc ads on top of search results then you have to keep every factor running and as i above said that your ad copy is the first impression on the user. So it should be user friendly and in proper position.
The main methods for writing an effective Pay per click advertisement copy are illustrated below
- Use and choose the top keywords in the headline of your ad which user is looking for. It not only improve the search results but also provide you the potential customers
- Always gives the address or destination URL of your relevant landing page where the chances of conversions are more.
- Give clear and genuine data on the heading and description lines. In heading mention the company name if you are selling clothes and other products.
- Focus on Call to acquisition (CTA) because you have only 10 sec to get noticed by the user, so it is better to use short specific and notable words like get, shop, free etc on your description lines
- Always keep it in mind make ad for user not for your company so promote the benefits not the product. Write 25 character about benefit of that product etc.
- Always up to date with the changing that your competitors make and apply strategy according to that
- Before making an ad copy always think about the user or make your thinking like customer.
- Check the spelling mistakes, grammar and use punctuation wherever necessary. It make good impact on visitors
- You should make your ad specific like it is for shoes then land the visitor on the shoe section not on clothes section. It creates bad impact.
- Use ad extensions properly. it is of many types like site links, display, reviews etc. you can select any one of these extensions of your ad like if you want to use site link extension then use that.
- If your ad is of selling shoes and you want to give extension as site link then give extensions related to the shoes ads like canvas shoes, formal shoes, kids shoes etc.
For expert level of Pay per click services contact PPCChamp now and get more and more customers from search engines.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ
” We are expert in Adwords management but believe in providing value to the clients”