How to set up Split Test in Google AdWords
Almost every webmaster aware of Google Adwords. If you want instant and high earning then AdWords is the best approach and split test is the main key in optimizing the ads to get higher conversion rates. But the main question is that how to set up split test in Google Adwords to get high conversion rates and high CPC (Cost per click).
In this article our PPC experts are going to share important information regarding A/B testing or multivariate testing so that you can easily optimize your PPC ads.
About Split Test
These are the methods of conducting the controlled experiments by changing the small factors in your ads like locations to evaluate the competition so that you can get more clicks and high ranking of your website and increase your business.
Types of A/B testing
As we above mentioned that split testing is also known as A/B testing. It is mainly of two types
Landing page A/B testing:
This type of testing is mainly used to increase the quality score of your landing page and ad relevancy by optimizing the user experience so that you can get more and more conversions and generates more leads.
Ad copy A/B testing:
This type of testing is done to analyze the status of your ad by creating the new ad in the same ad group. Means analyzing the competition which provide you the value for your ads.
Why Split Test are Important in Google AdWords
The main reasons for using split test in Adwords for campaigns are
- It’ll provide the detail idea of your competition of the keyword which are making bid and targeting.
- If you don’t do experiments by doing A/B testing then you don’t have the knowledge that which campaign or ad group provide you more benefit at reasonable click through rate (CTR).
- It also tell the various methods of increasing the relevancy of the content present in landing page to get high quality score and get more leads.
- You can also deeply analyze your ad campaigns and with this you came to know the small factors which makes huge changes in your conversions.
How to Setup Split test in AdWords
Now the question arises that how to setup the split test in Adwords so that you can dominate the competition and generates more leads.
As we all know Google Adwords works on relevancy and quality so you have to be the best to get your ads on the top and for that A/B testing is important. The experts methods are illustrated below
- if you want to get low CTR and high conversions then you have to test your landing page quality by making two ad copies in same ad group and on different keywords.
- After setting this you have to change the settings on the campaign by selecting the rotation option to rotate evenly according to the time
- Use two different landing pages in that so that you can easily optimize it and check the quality
- If you want to check the value of your ad copy then create two ad copies and use same landing page in destination URL option and choose the rotation setting. After doing this you can easily check the rank of your ad copy.
These are the main methods which are used for multivariate testing so that you can not only get the conversion but also at reasonable CTR and generate leads.
For Expert level of pay per click marketing services contact PPCChamp experts and get instant business.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ