How to Recover Website from Google Panda Penalty
All the webmasters and SEO service provider knows about the Google panda update. But most of them do not know that how to recover website from Google panda penalty if their website is penalized by the search engine giant Panda algorithm.
The google panda algorithm is launched in Feb 2011 for filtering the irrelevant and thin content. This algorithm is given by Navneet Panda who is an Google engineer at that time that’s why this update is named as Google Panda update.
After this update many websites which have duplicate content, thin content and copied content are penalized to filter the content duplicacy so that the content writer of the company write the unique and valuable content.
Factors which are Responsible for Google Panda Penalty
Now the question arises that how webmaster have came to know the major factors which are responsible for website penalty by angry Panda. Most of the SEO consultants and webmasters think that only content duplicacy is the reason for Panda penalty. But they are wrong the other factors are
- Security issues
- Website loading time
- Duplicate/copied/ republished content
- High ads to content ratio i.e the less usages of content
- Site structure is very complex and hard
- High bounce rate or Pogo sticking rate
- Keyword stuffing
How panda algorithm affect the Website
The main ways are
- Reduce the traffic on website instantly
- Increases the high bounce rate of website
- Decreases the average number of visitors in website
- Do not rank your keywords on first page
How to identify and Recover from google panda Penalty
Now the main question arises that how a webmaster identify this most common penalty. But most common thing that webmaster know that the website traffic is decreased gradually.
The main steps to recover website form panda penalty are
- Check the complete website on different checker tools like webmasters tool, google analytics, Copyscape, Keyword density.
- After checking the complete website duplicacy then go to the webmasters tool and check each keywords where the traffic is very low.
- After that remove and filter all the duplicate and stuffed content one by one.
- Improve the site speed to decrease the bounce rates.
- Filter all the thin content and write user friendly and unique content
Google become very protective about the user now a days for the user. It allows the website which are user friendly and websites which have quality and unique content. That’s why he launched various versions of this update. Now he launched and new latest Google panda update 4.1 in October 2014 to filter the remaining thin content.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ
” For recovery services or recover website from sandbox contact PPCChamp experts”