How to protect your website from negative SEO
It has been noted than the search engine optimization undergoes an serious transformation from last 2 years. This transformation used to block the Black hat SEO. But now a days ‘Negative SEO’ becomes the major threat for most companies and freelancers. They do not know how to protect your website from negative SEO because of less updation regarding to online marketing.
As we all know that after google updates implementing black hat SEO is becomes harder and harder to implement day by day because google algorithms are so strict that if you implement that unethical techniques then it will penalized your website or even moved it to the ‘Sandbox’.
About Negative SEO and Techniques
It is an major practice to implement black hat or unethical SEO on the competitors website to decrease their rankings in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. The following are the main techniques which are used to implement negative SEO are
In this the hackers hacks the website and do irrelevant activities like using the different words like casinos, or changing the links which are marked as spam by Google and its partners
Irrelevant and Excessive Link Posting:
In this your competitor uses your link by posting thousand of links on unethical websites like, directories, porn site, or the websites which are not related to your domain and penalized websites
Copying Content and Publishing it Other Websites
In this your website content is copied by the negative SEO services providers and posting is done in bulk on other websites so that your content is marked as under ‘ Google Panda’ and your search results is removed or depleted by this update.
In this your website link is pointed on different websites words like Viagra, Casino, Rummy, Porn videos etc which decreases your search results or the chances of penalizing is also more.
Making Fake profiles on Social media Websites:
In this type of Negative SEO technique your website or business reputation is ruined by making fake profile and sharing the unethical websites or content in it.
” And the most used technique is removing the best back links which are passing juice to your website so that your ranking decreases accordingly in a high competition keywords”
How to prevent Website from Negative SEO
As we all know that negative SEO becomes the major threat in internet marketing. So its better to be full prepared because ‘prevention is better than cure’.
So the main methods or ways to prevent your website from negative SEO is
- Enable Google webmaster email alert it can give the complete information about like malware attack, connectivity problem, page not indexed and manual penalty by search engine giant google.
- Keep and protect the complete track of your best back links which are giving value to your website
- Use Google authenticator plugin to secure your website form hackers and malware attacks.
- Check the duplicacy after regular interval of time in Copyscape tool
- Use different tools for checking the status of your social media websites.
- Don’t do internal duplicacy and become the victim of your own website.
- Don’t buy links, don’t do guest posting on the penalizing websites.
- Use disavow tool in Google Webmaster tools to fix the bad links by giving the details to google to remove that unethical bad back links.
At last the main conclusion is that keep updated, attentive and check regularly where you think there is spam activity then takes steps accordingly.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ