How to Optimize Website Page For Multiple Keywords
As we all know that SEO is depend upon the keywords usages mean how you can use the keywords in proper density. But the question arises that how to optimize website page for multiple keywords which are used n that page.
In this article we are going to share important information related to optimization of multiple keywords which should used in proper density to increase the ranking of the website.
Why Multiple keywords are used in SEO for Single page in Website
Now most of the people thinks that you cannot use multiple keywords in website. But they don’t know how effective they are. SO the main reasons are illustrated below
- Firstly they save your time. If the keyword is “Digital marketing company in India” and your other keyword is “SEO company in India” then do you write another article for that or use it in single article. Because SEO is a part of digital marketing and user can search also like this. So better approach is use in single article.
- It decreases your internal duplicacy and you can capture the core market through that.
Methods for Optimizing a Page for multiple Keywords
Now the main methods for optimizing a page for multiple keywords are illustrated below.
- Firstly the major thing is select the right keywords which are relevant and have role in your article. Like if you are providing SEO Services then you can also use SEO consultant, SEO experts, SEO specialist in that.
- Now the title tag, use your most important and highly searchable keyword in the title tag and do not exceed the limit of maximum 70 characters in that.
- To get more value for your relevant keywords use it in the Heading tags like H1, H2 etc. because google gives more value to that. Use keywords in your H2 tag because it is the main ranking factor which is suggested by the search engines.
- Use your vocab properly do not over stuff keywords because google want meaningful and user friendly to provide top Rankings. So you content contain good simple vocab and user friendly data.
- Use long tail keywords for getting more traffic because user searches long term tail keywords and the chances of getting the conversions through that is more high.
If to rank your website single article then use the multiple keywords in relevancy and consistency because if you cant use then properly then you’ll be penalized by google under its Hummingbird algorithm.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ