How to Optimize the Google AdWords Quality Score
Everyone who runs pay per click advertisements in Google are aware of the the Adwords quality score. It is seen that most ads have very low quality score and the campaign advertisers are not able to rank their ad on top searches. In this article we are going to share important information about how to optimize the Google Adwords quality score for getting high rankings.
In google if your advertisement do not have the good quality score then there is no chance that your ad is shown on top or even in the search results because very large number of ppc consultants running ads on google to get more traffic by capturing the top position of their ads.
Types of Quality Scores
Before preceding to the methods of optimizing the Adwords quality score, do you know that what are the various and different types of quality scores in Adwords which varies from 1-10. like 1 means poor and having low CTR and low ad rank, 10 means high CTR and high ad rank
Their are 7 types of quality scores which are used in google
Account level Quality Score:
In this the complete QS score of your account is mentioned by the google by analyzing the complete data of your MCC (my client center) account i.e total number of ads which are running in your account.
Ad Group Level QS:
In this type of quality score your complete keywords and running ads in the ad group is given. So that you can easily aware that which particular ad or ad group is needed to be optimized for getting good CTR.
Keyword level Quality Score:
In this type of QS each and every particular keywords quality score is given. In this your quality score is based on the search query like if your keyword has 1 score then this means there are no searches or less searches on that keyword.
Ad Level Quality Score:
This type of quality score is determined by analyzing your the text written in ads, landing page relevancy and your advertisement URL.
Landing Page Quality Score:
This the main and most important factors which affects the quality score of an advertisement. In this the landing page design, usages of keywords and relevancy plays an main role in getting the good QS. if your design is not good and irrelevant to the ad then your score is low.
Campaign level QS:
In this the quality score is given on the bases of complete ad groups, keywords which are used in the particular campaign.
Methods for Optimizing the Adwords Quality Score
The main methods for optimizing the Adwords quality score are
- Improve your landing page design and make it relevant and user friendly
- Mention the query form and contact number on top where it is visible the most
- Check and make complete research of the targeting keywords to get good CTR (click through rate
- Make your advertisement according the landing page data of that specific domain to maintain good relevancy between ad and landing page.
- Choose the right match for different keywords
- Change CPC at the time of high competition to get good ad rank and quality score.
- Check the destination URL properly means check whether the URL which is given is in broken link or not.
- Avoid forward and backward slashes and use space or dash to optimize the QS
- Do not use commas in the destination URLs
- Use Dynamic keyword insertion and DSI to optimize the ads.
” To get your advertisement on the top of search results then don’t ignore the landing page and small factors because their affects are very big and effective”
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ