How to Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
Mobile friendly websites plays an important role in gathering the customers from search engines. But the main question is that how to make your site mobile friendly for getting large number of potential users which are looking for your services.
From stats it is stated that around 70% and billions in number user search online for buying product to engaging with new services.
Why Mobile friendly Websites are Needed
As we above said if you want to get more customers then you must have to design your websites which are surfed on any type of devices like desktop, mobiles, iphones, tablets etc.
The main reasons for opting for responsive websites or mobile friendly websites are
- You can get more and more traffic
- Also it can increase your online presence
- It also increases the chances of branding
- Improves your conversion rates and Google also recommends your website
- You can increase your business reach to all parts of world
How to make your website Mobile friendly
Now the question arises how to design your desktop version website to mobile version. So the main practices are illustrated below
- The first and most common method is buy or use sub domain which is having URL starting from (m.) like facebook for mobile versions
- Another method is upgrade it to responsive web designing through coding. This method is considered as the best approach for making your website more mobile friendly
- For that you must have a knowledge of HTML 5
- Firstly set all your input attributes like name and other basic data
- Set the width of website which is mobile friendly.
- Choose the image width and set it to 100
- Also set input width by using this code (” max-width:100%”)
- Use word wrap property for wrapping your text
- Use standard font and sizes which are genuine and fit to the every screen
These are the main methods which are used for making the website mobile friendly. For more services related to online marketing then contact PPCChamp or you can also Skype us.
Phone Number: +91 9915337448
Skype ID: ppc.champ